Sunday 18 May 2008

Frying pans are hot

Frying pans are hot, and i don't mean the are sexy. This breakthrough comes as i have just burnt myself, no matter as i'm sure most of my friends have heard the phrase "It's not cooking if you don't burn yourself!" escape from my lips, sometimes jokingly sometimes muttered darkly as i grip my knife.

This all heralds from my very recent attempt to use up the rest of my pork loin, i decided to rub it in tomato paste and curry powder. It did sort of work, however i neglected to slice cuts into the meat to allow flavour to penetrate, i know what a fool.

I think i'll save what remains of the pork till tomorrow when my wonderful girlfriend comes back to tell me i should stop burning myself, i think i'll pan fry the pork simply with salt, pepper and olive oil and attempt a home made mint sauce.

xx

No comments: